Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

~
My daughters treated me to a lovely tea at our dear friend Cathi's house.
The day was stunning and the company delightful!

The table was beautiful.

The food was amazing!


Flowering tea.....

and cucumber sandwiches, quiche and muffins.....

and a stunning fresh berry pie!

My treasured daughters and daughter-in-law, and dear friend Cathi.

Jessie painted really cool name cards.  :-)

And we were blessed to have sweet children....

to delight us.

And to top it off, the mountain showed her face in the front yard,

and dogwood was blooming.....one of my favorite parts of spring.

Thanks Jessie, Maggie and Cathi!
Dana, we missed you!!
~

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely day you had! I love the flowering tea. :-) The children looked like they enjoyed themselves too. Beautiful pictures,
    Blessings,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And I'm insanely jealous; a lot of my favorite people all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed out...but was sooooo blessed by the invite and these gorgeous photos!!!

    Ooooh it all looks like a bit of heaven!

    Love you all,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete